Thursday, June 4, 2009

Last Day of School

So yesterday was my last day of school, and it was quite easily my best day of school as well. On Tuesday I had volunteered for Transition Day. I talked about a bunch of different clubs I'm in to all the eighth graders who had come to the high school for the day. This was the first time this had ever been done so it was a little hectic. Because I had helped out with Transition Day, I got some free donuts Wednesday morning from the guidance office. Any day with free donuts is good. Then for the first few hours of the day my friend and I just chilled in the library (so cool, right?) until the librarian kicked us out for the last hour of school. At this point, we had accumulated quite a mix of people into our group, so I had to go beg my fourth period teacher to let us play cards in her room. She agreed but said I had to take out her recycle bin. (We recycle all the paper at our school and at the end of the year, the bins fill up daily.) After dumping the paper, I decided it would be a good idea to jump on the cart and make my friend push me so I could pretend I was Superman. Then when we got back to the room, for some unknown reason, I professed my love for wizard rock. Most people kind of know I listen to it, but I don't think they realize just how much I do. After this confession we all decided to classify what kind of nerds we were. (Obviously we all were nerds because we were in school on the last day and even more so because it was the day after prom.) It was decided I was a wizard nerd. Very fitting I think. So when the day was about to end we looked around at our little group and realized that notonce throughout the entire school year had any of us really hung out with all of the other people. It kind of made me realize that not all people are jerks and they have the ability to acknowledge the differences in people and accept them for who they are.

And I've realized this post is absolutely horrid and I really do just want to delete all of it. Unfortunately, I'm way to lazy to just delete all that work so let me just wrap this up.

11:00-11:45 Waited with my friend after school so she could get recertified in CPR
11:45-11:50 Rode home with friend talking about how swimming coach is a jerk and was making her come back another day anyway
11:50-11:55 Ate a piece of cold pizza
11:55-6:15 Went to my uncle's and babysat my cousins. I actually like hanging out with them so I don't care about being there so long, plus I made $40.
6:15-7:00 Ate dinner with my father
7:00-8:30 Band practice! YAY!!! Started to play the penis game but my friend got kicked out. Oops...
8:30-9:30 I have know idea what I did.
9:30-10:00 Started to watch Speedracer but was so tired I turned it of and went to bed.

Sorry this post sucks. Maybe I'll post my college essay later. That at least is a little bit more interesting.

0 comments: