Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April's almost over already?

I feel like I just started blogging yesterday. I did start late so maybe that's why I feel BEDA shouldn't be over. I'm sure some people hate that they signed on for this crazy idea. I know some people quit after just the first week. But I love blogging, even if it's everyday. It's amazing to think that people may stumble across my blog one day and actualy care what I have to say. I get to say what I want on here too. I don't have to worry about what people will think of me. It's nice, I wish the rest of life was like that. But for now I have my blog, and my thoughts, and anyone who may read this. (If you are reading this I think you're awesome and that you should leave a comment.)

I'm thinking about splurging and buying the new Nintendo DSi. It has a camera built into it and can play music and other kinds of cool stuff. However, if I do buy it, I will be officially broke. No money left from my birthday, or from reffing, or anything. I do think it's worth it though. The one game I really want is NintenDogs. I am aware that this is what every little kid wants, but I want it too so I don't care. I'll keep you posted on that situation.

Running out of time, more tomorrow, promise!
(I realize I always say this but usually end up having another short post.)

2 comments:

insertpalindromehere said...

I haven't been reading long but I like hearing what you have to say.

I really can't advise on the Nintendo; I'm an impulse buyer.

Kathnash said...

I realize this is from last year, but I found your blog and thought it was cool that you have the same name as me and play mellophone(so I'm guessing you play French horn, too?).