Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Monday, need I say more?

I woke up at 5:30 so I could take a shower. That should speak for itself. Then I accidentally fell asleep again. (I got back in bed after I got dressed.) Somehow I slept until 7:00, which meant I missed my ride. Mondays suck, for the most part at least.

I went to dinner tonight with my family and we made a pact about proper restaurant running. It is as follows:

1. Never buy square tables. They aren't designed well for people with legs. Circle tables are better.
2. You must always buy every random piece of interesting junk you see so it can be hung on your restaurant walls. Restaurants that do this are more fun to be in.
2b. If a customer ever asks about any said junk, the junk should be given to them.
3. Sharpies are good things. Anything should be fair game.
4. (There is no rule 4 at this time but if anything else comes up, I'll be sure to add it.)

With the anniversary of my birth falling on Thursday, I have declared that this entire week I can do whatever I want. Thus I have decreed that everyone within my house must be called by their indian name. A few examples; White Boy Smells Funny, Boy With Yellow Landing Strip, and my favorite, Young Boy With Old Man Hair (my poor brother is balding).

On that note, there really is nothing left to say. Until tomorrow then.

0 comments: