Sunday, April 19, 2009

I waited 10 minutes too long

Well it looks like I'm already failing at BEDA. 11:50 and I had just finshed watching Yes Man and I logged on to post, but instead I read Hayley's blog and commented. When i was done with that, it was mysteriously 12:10. I'm pretty sure 20 minutes didn't just pass but apparently it did. Anyhow I'm still going to write about my day.

There was a chipmunk in my house, actually, not was, is. We don't know how it happened, just that it did. I almost had it captured but it jumped out of the basket at the last possible second and scurried back into hiding. I'll let you know if it makes another appearance anytime soon.Did you know they chirp like birds?

Something else also happened today, but I don't really want to talk about it yet. All I'm going to say is that divorce sucks and I will share my opinion on that at a later date. I see Rent tomorrow, well actually later today, in 12 hours. I'll be sure to write how that goes. So I guess that's everything, and I really need to get to bed.