Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sunny days are not here to stay

Well we had another gorgeous day today, unfortunately it's supposed to be the opposite tomorrow. So PSSAs started today. We've already done the reading, writing, and math portions, now we're on to science. The PSSAs are the state exams we have to take so our schools can make money because we're all good little boys and girls. They're the most ridiculous tests I have encountered.

The only good thing about this whole thing is free breakfast. Our lovely guidance department gets food donated to feed are starving minds, because you know what they say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And the periods are shortened because we test in the morning during homeroom. Tomorrow we're running on a delay schedule, which will make periods shorter. Is school almost out yet?

I leave Thursday morning for a band trip to Virginia. I fill in the details about this tomorrow. I'm just not sure yet how I'm going to post that day. I'll figure something out. Sweet dreams.

P.S. How awesome is that new show Castle? I love Nathan Fillion.

0 comments: